Relish

Relish

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mini jumper makeover

My love for secondhand shops keeps growing by the day... I have to say, lately I've been stunned by the prices of some baby clothes. I mean, who buys a woolen baby romper or a mini jacket for a 3 month old baby for more than 100 euros?!?

Luckily I've discovered some really nice secondhand shops in Belgium with a nice selection of used baby clothes from a wide selection of brands and qualities. And it just makes you even more happy when you can find that super bargain...

A few days ago I found this adorable sleeveless jumper, or debardeur as we call it. For only 4 euros I thought it was a bargain. 


I just thought I could make it look slightly better by adding my own little touch. I found these cute little buttons in the shape of schoolbags...


And look what a cute button can do... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...