Relish

Relish

Friday, June 8, 2012

Le cirque romper

 Yet another Citronille pattern... This Coline pattern is definitely one of my favorite Citronille rompers. Perfect for summer and oh so vintage...

 The fabric I used for this has been laying in my fabric stash for a few years now. I'm not sure anymore which brand it is but it might be by Michael Miller. I finished the romper with a red rick rack ribbon 2 red buttons at the back.


Add caption

 I used push buttons between the legs as I thought they would be more user friendly than normal buttons.






Oh I love Citronille!

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! He is going to be one handsome little man. Definitely a good choice with the push buttons between the legs. The only sad thing is that they grow so quickly they don't have time to wear these beautiful things very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - the fabric is gorgeous and I love the red buttons and rick-rack! Congratulations on your impending - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...