Relish

Relish

Friday, April 27, 2012

Strawberry fantasy

Moschino has always been one of my favorite brands. I love the way their designs are very creative, fun and unusual all at ones.

When I saw a picture of this dress I went completely bonkers... This dress just made me crave summer time, love and holidays all at once.

So I attempted my own version of this fruitilicious baby doll dress.
I choose Citronille's Meg dress.


I made some minor changes to the pattern and shortened the sleeves slightly. For the fabric I used some left over cotton I found in my mum's stash. 
Firstly I made the bow on the front in felt as I thought it would look very strawberry-ish. However, it made the dress look more like a costume than a dress so I remade it in plain cotton.



Summer, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...