Relish

Relish

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Vintage cake stand

Finally... I'm back! It feels like blog years ago since I last spoke to you but here I am... My parents are currently visiting me in Dubai which makes me a tour operator/entertainer/cook/driver for about 18 hours a day.

I did manage to find a some of time off to do a a little bit of crafting. A few months ago I bought these beautiful vintage plates on a flea market in Brussels. The project I had in mind was an old fashioned cake stand made out of plates and liqueur glasses. I found the glasses as well as 2 nice plates but hadn't found the perfect base plate yet.


Well last month I finally found the plate I was looking for. And the cake stand is finished. Amazing what you can make out of some old crockery and superglue!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...