Relish

Relish

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday treasure trove

I saw her and I fell in love... This afternoon I did some auction hopping with my parents in Brussels. We went from gallerie Moderne to Flaget but it wasn't until our last stop, gallerie Horta that I met my match.
I saw her, looked her in the eye and it was without a doubt love at first sight...



The oil painting is signed by Saint Germain and is from 1920's. It measures 35x27 cm and I think it's absolutely beautiful. The love the color palette and the detail of the eye make up.The price is estimated between 2000 and 2500 euro.

I know already exactly where I would hang this piece of art. If only I had the money to splurge on this beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...