Relish

Relish

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Romantic Vivienne

You might have noticed I've been making quite a few baby garments in the past few months. Am I having a baby? No, or at least not yet... I just really like to make them. I love the cotton fabrics, the designs and the whole cuteness about it. Dresses, shirts, soft toys... I love to make them all.

One of my favorite patterns must be the Vivienne dress. You might remember I made a cute vintage lacy dress just a few months back. It looked so adorable I had to make another one. The pattern is very easy and downloadable from Burdastyle .


 
This time I went for a flowery cotton. I lined the dress with pink gingham to complement the romantic look.


 Now let's find a home for it!
 

2 comments:

  1. The dress is so pretty and it looks beautifully made. Aren't your friends lucky!

    I have a brand new nephew. You've made me think I should sew him something (though not a pretty dress, which is a pity!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric you've used - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...