Relish

Relish

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Citronille sleeping bag

OK, time for another present! I found this Michael Miller fabric a while ago in the fabric souk in Dubai (Yes I did, can you believe it!).It's unbelievable what you can sometimes find in the textile markets of Dubai... I love Michael Miller and the fact that they only ask 10 dirhams for a meter (yes that's less than 2 euros!) only adds to my excitement.
Last year I discovered Citronille patterns. And they have been my favorite patterns ever since. I completely fell in love with their kids patterns as they beyond cute. I thought the Michael Miller fabric was perfect for their sleeping bag pattern.


I lined the sleeping bag with a super soft red colored cotton for a good night sleep...


Sweet dreams!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love the sleeping bag! <3
    I wanted to know where is this textile shop exactly, the one where you found the cheap Michael Miller fabric? I used to know one that sold them but it closed down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Sorry for not replying earlier to you... The shop is located in Kuweiti building in Deira, Dubai. The building is behind the big police station in Naif Road. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it! thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...