Relish

Relish

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snow globes

For some reason my Christmas ideas keep pouring into my mind this year... It’s probably also because I’ve been reading lots of blogs these days made by people who have even better ideas than me.

Prudent baby for example... I am a great fan of Jaime and Jacinda’s website. These 2 ladies are real crafting prodigies and oh so inspiring! Last week they discussed these really cute snow globes. Martha Stewart makes them too. I thought they’d make a really nice Christmas present...













My initial idea was to try out the proper snow globes with water and glitters. As I soon found out my jam jars were leaking water I decided to go for snow globes without water...












For the snow globes you’ll need: jam jars, glue, Christmas ornaments, Christmas ribbon, fake snow and paper letters. Make sure the ornaments actually fit inside the jar (Yes I did it, dah!)...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...