Relish

Relish

Monday, December 19, 2011

Pattern party

Yeah!!!! My ordered vintage patterns have finally arrived... I ordered them from a US website so it took them a while to travel all the way to the Middle East.

The first one I ordered is a 1920’s flapper dress which is destined to be my 32nd birthday dress. I’ve always loved flapper dress, especially sequined ones. Sequined fabrics are widely available in Dubai, usually coming from eastern countries like India. With 3 months left to go to my birthday I have plenty of time to shop around for the perfect
supplies...


 










 




The second pattern is a 1940’s peplum dress. The pattern is very girlie (so very me) and looks very wearable as well. I’m not too sure yet what sort of fabric I will go for but probably a plain colour. One more on my to-sew list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...