Relish

Relish

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Noel

I found these wooden Noel letters last week in the craft store. The craft store I usually visit (Creacorner) sold a selection of different kinds of letters: solid wood letters or the laminated wood ones either in natural colour or white. I ended up buying the solid wood ones for the simple reason that the 4 Noel (Christmas) letters came already pre packed. I also just wanted to place them on the mirror frame in our hall so it didn’t matter that they were slightly heavier than the laminated ones.












 


To decorate the letters I once again dug into my Christmas napkin collection and ended up going for the mistletoe design...











 


                              Two weeks to go....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...