Relish

Relish

Monday, December 19, 2011

Let's get organised!

Cleaning is definitely not on the top of my favourite-things-to-do list but even an organized crafter like myself has to do spring clean from time to time...
But what do you do with a drawer full of tangled up ribbons? I have been looking around for some time in search of cardboard ribbon organizers. Even though many ribbons are sold on these cards,they don’t seem to be anywhere on sale on its own.
Last week I came up with idea on how to make them myself. With the help of my cuddlebug and a sizzix tag die cut the cards can easily be made by yourself with your own choice of paper. 


Choose the paper you like and run it through the cuddlebug...


 














Once the tag has been cut, cut it into shape so the ribbon can be wrapped around it...



And there you go... No more tangled up ribbons!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...