Relish

Relish

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Getting barbie ready...


Summer is officially over! The temperatures have finally dropped below 30 degrees and the evenings are cooling down, perfect for a barbecue gettogether...

 












So,I’ve been busy...Even though our garden looks beautiful (courtesy to my husband), I thought it could do with a bit of glamming up.



Over the last few days I’ve been busy sewing a new tablecloth with matching placemats. I made the tablecloth in oilcloth as I thought it would be more practical for the garden.I rimmed the tablecloth with 2 different ribbons and I also sewed on some crocheted flowers (with I didn’t make myself). For the placemats I used silk which I bought from jim Thompson’s outlet store in Bangkok. I love the  lime green colour, it really freshens up your day!


 







 









And then there’s my finishing touch... I finally had my leaf garlands hung up and they are... amazing!!!












It was love at first side and I really had to get my hands on these lamps! As our shade sail is quite large I used 2 strands to cover every side.

And here’s what they look like at night:







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...