Relish

Relish

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dear Santa...


 Dear Santa,

I know this is a very busy time of the year for you. I hope however you have a minute or two to read my letter...

Even though I have been a bit naughty at times, I ask you to consider making my dream come true.
 

I promise I will be a good girl in 2012.





Santa, I know I’m asking you again for this amazing Brother 1500D sewing/embroidery machine with all its Disney features but only because my machine is almost falling apart (and I really want it!). I would be so grateful...







 

You might not have heard yet of this machine Santa. It’s a die cutting machine great for home decoration, scrapbooking and crafting. It has a USB port so you can import designs. It’s really cool!














 


Colette patterns make some of my favourite patterns. Now they brought out their own book with extra patterns inside. Maybe I can even make you something... What about a Negroni shirt for you Santa?












 


Here’a another book Santa. Burdastyle (my favourite website) have just published their book too. Full of tips and inspiration...



Please Santa, think of me when you pass by Dubai. And don’t forget to pop in for a glass of gluhwein...


                                     Natty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...