Relish

Relish

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas goodie bag

Finally! Two days to go and I just finished my last presents... Today I went for something edible. As Christmas is a time for treats I made them something sweet. Technically I didn't make it themselves...

My goodie bags consist of two items. The first one is Natty's cowboy girl cookie mix. The jar comes with the cookie cutter and all you need to do is add the butter, a little vanilla and and one egg and you're good to go!

 














The second present is Laura's hot cocoa mix. It is my favorite one I have to say... Not only because I love hot chocolate with marsh mellow but also because this snow man soup comes with a nice text:

Snowman soup
When the weather outside is frightful,
Snowman soup can be delightful.
May it warm your spirit and your soul,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
When you feel a little chill or brrrrrrr,
Use the peppermint stick to stir.
Add hot water and sip it slow.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


 










I packed both presents in personalized paper bags. Let's hope they like it!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...